Getting Started Guide
Where do I start?
Getting started is easy. We have designed the process to get you up and running as quickly as possible so that you can focus on what you really need - and then get back to your busy day!
This article walks through the minimum steps to get set up. Once you're done with those, you can look through the Related Articles at the bottom of this page to find what is most important to you. You can always come back to these articles later to fill in the rest of your account.
- Go to https://mybluelaurel.com/signup
Enter an email address that you'll use to log in later. Create a strong password and confirm. Click Sign Up.
If you have signed up before, you may see a red box asking if you'd like to resend the verification email. Click to resend, then go to step 4 below.
- What do you do with my data? We work with your specified care team (your doctors and health insurer) to ensure your healthcare is coordinated. We do not share your identifiable information with anyone else. If you do not want your doctor or health insurer to view your data, you can simply not add them in your account (at later steps).
- What will happen next? Our system will send you an email to verify your account. This is a security measure to prevent fake accounts in our system.
Check for an email to the address you submitted above and click the green 'Finish signup' in that email.
This email is sent immediately, so you may have to check spam/junk folder if you don't see it. It will come from "email@example.com" with the subject "Verify".
- On the new browser window that opens up, enter your Name and click Next.
Review our HIPAA Authorization. Click Submit when ready.
- What is this for? HIPAA is the Federal law that gives you the right, among other things, to access your medical records. This language is needed to formally give Blue Laurel the authorization to request records for you. When we request records from your doctor, we sent this form (with your signature) to their office.
CONGRATULATIONS! You're all set up. You will be directed to the Dashboard view, which will welcome you every time you sign in.
- Follow this guide to connect your patient portal.
- Choose the Related Articles below that describes your biggest need.
- If you have already completed this setup process, click here to sign in.